Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My character....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
My character.... Left_bar_bleue100/100My character.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
My character.... Left_bar_bleue100/100My character.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: leaf

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:50 am

Name: Gaara

---------------------------------------------------

Village: Hidden Leaf

Apperance:(avi will do fine) Avi (lol)

History: Gaara is the grandson of the fifth Kazekage, and also named after him. Gaara was trained by his father, but raised mainly by his uncle. His mother died while carrying out a mission. The new Jinchuriki of the Sand Village lost control of the bijuu, Shukaku, and began attacking everyone in the village due to its bloodthirsty nature. In a last minute attempt to save Gaara his uncle fled to the Leaf village. His father stayed behind in an attempt to help the other shinobi fend the demon off.

He was enrolled into the ninja academy in the leaf village after they were granted entrance by the current Hokage. The whereabouts of his other family members were unknown and his uncle didnt tell him anything about them. Gaara was a lonely child, eventhough he was used to being alone as he was a single child. His mother and father used to leave him home alone and go out to go on missions, his uncle would come round to train him every once in a while.

Gaara was seen as a special ninja as he showed a certain level of control over sand. He was however at a disadvantage due to the fact that Konoha didnt really have very much.

He enjoyed most of his lessons but every now and then he become distracted by his secret longing to have friends. Seeing everyone play with each other in the playground sadened him. Why cant i be like that....he thought most of the time or it was I wish i could have friends. Every break they had from studying when everyone would play, Gaara would sit on his own on a nearby swing. He always sat apart from everyone else.

Last autumn, the tree from what Gaara's swing was hanging from was almost bare. Its leaves had become a dusty brown colour and fallen to the ground. The wind blown them around every now and then making them appear to be dancing in the breeze. This feat always made him smile.

A child, maybe the same age as Gaara or slightly older introduced himself to him. Gaara was quite intimidated by the child's size. Due to the fact that Gaara was quite short for his age this happened quite often. The boy was later found to be a descendant of the Great Naruto Uzumaki and the famous Medical Ninja Sakura Haruno. Overtime he and Gaara became close friends and Gaara's loneliness quickly disappeared.

Personality:
Due to fact that Gaara's parents was off completing missions, Gaara has developed a sense of Survival. He learned everything he needed to survive; he learned how to use all the household appliances, where all the local shops were and he knew where his uncle lived if he ever needed any help or was in trouble.Gaara was quite a lonely child as he spent alot of time on his own. His uncle would drop in every now and then to see how he was doing. But apart from that he had no other visitors, he rarely saw anyone really even his parents.

It all changed for Gaara on one fateful night..The village's own Jinchuriki lost control of his bijuu and began attacking everyone in the village.

Suspicious of the loud noises he heard from outside, Gaara went out to have a look. A enormous white racoon like beast was moving in his direction. Beginning to panic, Gaara ran....he ran for his life, as fast as his legs could carry him. Unknown to Gaara at the time, he had in fact ran in a big circle and eventually found himself at the feet of the beast. His eyes widened.....he wished someone would come to his rescue....

A man in dark clothing maybe a ninja stood in front of him with his arms held outwards making a cross like shape.

"Leave this boy alone foul beast!"

The voice was familar to him but he couldnt place it. The monster (shukaku) glanced down at the man. With a evil grin he lifted his paw like hand and brought it down upon the man and small child like a hammer hitting a nail. The man grunted and with all his strength tried to protect the child. After the beast removed himself from the area, the man lay on the ground surrounded by a pool of blood. To the boys horror he realised it was his father.

[Cba to type anymore so im just going to say a brief description of his personality]

To start with: Bloodthirsty, A child of very few words, Emotionally unstable.

Eventually: Caring, Loving, Happy, Courageous,

-------------------------------------------------

Skills:can have one 10 and one 9 the rest are 1-8

Strength: 10
Dexterity: 8
Agility: 7
Speed: 9
taijutsu: 8
ninjutsu: 7
genjutsu: 4

[please bare with me, i am still editing thats all im editing for now]

Last edited by Gaara on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
My character.... Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My character.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
My character.... Left_bar_bleue100000/100000My character.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:57 pm

Very good. I hope that you are very active in the future. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:47 pm

*snickers* i don't think so Gaara make a new character that isn't a copy paste and dark no more canon characters we are 100 years post canon >.<
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:06 pm

orochimaru is my character's ancestor
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:59 pm

but he's not orochimaru is he =.=
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

no just saying ^>^
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm

owww hmmm ill have to fix that soon then. XD
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 pm

=.= you'll fix it before you start rping or you'll be banned thank you and have a nice day . . . to hear this recording again press one . . . to flip the person you have called off press two . . . to hear more options press three
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:09 pm

*presses three*
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:40 pm

. . . the number you have reached has been torn from the wall and thrown out the window. BOOP BOP BEEP! if you'd like to make a call please hang up and try again. xD
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:47 pm

am i free to rp now.......
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:49 pm

You needs a new character. NO GAARA FO YOU!
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:09 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm

but Da-kar i changed it ¬¬
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 pm

No canon characters. We're 100 years ahead of the manga.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:04 pm

he is not a canon char geez. please use your eyes Da-kar and read.
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 pm

oh not safe gaara anyway since you don't seem to understand New character this topic is locked and you will need to make a new character without any type of relation or copying from gaara or canon characters descendant is fine but you have only changed two paragraphs that i have seen so ditch the gaara concept it won't be approved
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 pm

I did not have the time that you guys do to sit and read it. I am very busy during the day, so when I got the chance to sneak upstairs after we finished painting and fixing the gutters, I took a look at this. I did not read it, so hold your words before you lash them out in anger.

Other than making a mockery out of me(I wear glasses and am close to being blind...>.>), I approve your character and you may now RP.
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:57 pm

dark this is too close to gaara it's a ripoff and i am pretty sure ichibi has been taken
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:37 pm

I am done with this. I leave this in your hands Kyuushi.
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:38 pm

dark chatbox and gaara make a NEW character
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 pm

i am unlocking this for one purpose and only one Gaara you will edit the personality to where it is not copy pasted. then i will approve
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:44 pm

Thank you.

I would just like to say before i edit the personality part of the application that i did type out my history myself and as you can see its more than two paragraphs long.
Back to top Go down

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:07 pm

yeah that was a my bad >.>
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:34 am

better?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My character.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My character....   My character.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next