Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taski Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Taski Back Left_bar_bleue100/100Taski Back Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Village:

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:48 am

Name:Taski Hayashi

Sex:Male

Village:Iwagakure.

Bloodline/clan:Hyouton

Skills: there are 8 skills you may put them in order from one to eight Note if you are the highest in one area you will be expected to follow what you put for example:

Ninjutsu: 8
Genjutsu: 2

that means you're ninjutsu will out number any genjutsu you have 4 to one keep this in mind because we will

Skill areas:

* Ninjutsu 8
* Genjutsu 2
* Kenjutsu 2
* Taijutsu 8
* Stamina 2
* Stealth 4
* Speed 9
* Strength 10

Last edited by Tank Ranko on Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:21 am

History: Living in a life of crime Taski parents were criminals. Wanted by every village even by the little ones to.Taski was born in a farm house. Taski parents were a couple who were not rich .Taski was delivered by his own father. Taski s parents have to suffer for there life of crime but the do not want Taski to suffer so the placed him in a basket surrounded by dung and Tar to keep the animals away.

A old man was one day walking down the path as he seen a Basket. The man was identified as Hiro Hakatoshi .Hiro picked up the bucket he thought inside was corpse as he heard a baby laugh . Hiro opened it and took Taski home with him a nurtured and raised him. Hiro was the village wealthy hero. Hiro loved Taski like he was his own. Taski smile always brighten up Hiros Day.

Taski was 10 as he began to practice the art of speed. Taski participated in alot of events that the village had to offer. Taski was in the academy where he met up with 3 friends. Gin Hakatisher, Flow Hakatoshi (Son of Hiro Haktoshi) Gin and Flow were really close friends even though they were brothers. Flow was the same age as Taski . and Flow always trained together. There intention was to be a kage and bring peace.

Taski was a Genin. His sensei was his very own dad Hiro Hakatoshi and hi teamate Flow Hakatoshi and Gin Hakatisher were on a mission . While when they were on that mission the whole village of the Rock was attacked.Luckily the village hold the intruders back but Hiro wife died . Taski swore to have revenge on the man that killed his fake mom.

at the age of 15 Taski was a chuunin and so was Flow. Hiro had died of by a sickness so deadly it infected almost the whole village. But they found a vaccination after Hiro death. There new sensei was a odd man name Tank Hamo. A man with great wisdom and was a great fighter to. Hiro was brought back to life some how so Tank Hamo was dismissed

Taski team had to go do a mission. The mission was 1 of the most worst missions ever. Taski and his team were told that they have to spy on his own parents. (Birth parents) Taski and his team were spotted by Taski mom. Taski mom and Dad killed Hiro and Flow and Gin.

Taski barely got away but his parents remembered that Taski was there only son. Taski showed them a picture. Taski swore vengeance against his own parents. Taski went back to the village .

Taski was heart broken crying for which family did he would go along with. That night Taski knew his destiny. Him and Tank Hamo snuck out of the village to hunt down his own parents. Tank Hamo was a man with alot of speed and detemination.

Taski and Tank were at his parents lair as he thought his eyes were tricking him. Hiro and Flow was still alive but Gin was excuted. Tank and Taski jumped in to the cave causing a fight. Taski told his family and friends to go back to the village,

Taski killing his only parents the scream of the mother that gave life to him and the man the produced him. They were both dead. Taski digged up a big hole and put them in there. He put a stone saying. (My beloved parents i love you but you had to go because you betrayed my trust and love.)

Taski was now a Jounin and he then learned his parents let him go to save him. Taski was heart broken and scarred for life.Taski was now the Tsuchikage because the old one had a wish that Taski Hayashi will be the new Tsuchikage
Back to top Go down

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm

Tsuchikage is taken by Ryu Aka Mistress0Venom but the rest is approved
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 11:53 pm

how bout s-rank sannin?
Back to top Go down

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm

just go with Jounin if a Kage position becomes available you will be first in line for it Sannin is legendary three ninjas and unless we develope that group it is out
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taski Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taski Back   Taski Back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taski Back
Page 1 of 1