Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Isolated grounds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Isolated grounds Left_bar_bleue100/100Isolated grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Isolated grounds Left_bar_bleue100/100Isolated grounds Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Isolated grounds Empty
PostSubject: Isolated grounds   Isolated grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Alucard walks through the streets of midnight cloud village, only a sillhouette in the shadows, he stops and sits down on a nearby bench. He pulls out a glass and a blood pack, pouring the red liquid into the glass, he begins sipping at it, only his orange tinted goggles visable in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jun

Jun

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Isolated grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolated grounds   Isolated grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:41 pm

She was walking at this time of night because she fell asleep at her office and didnt wake up til now. She was walking home because her baby brother was alone.

I hope he's okay i havent been home all day.

She said thinking about it as she seen some one on a bench in th distance who was giving off a werid aura.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Isolated grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolated grounds   Isolated grounds I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Alucard smells the figure before se even comes into view, he looks directly into her eyes ad takes off his goggles, his light red eyes acting hypnotically, like a more powerful version of a genjutsu. He simply tares, making no movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isolated grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isolated grounds   Isolated grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isolated grounds
Page 1 of 1