Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The forest at sunset.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
The forest at sunset. Left_bar_bleue100/100The forest at sunset. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
The forest at sunset. Left_bar_bleue100/100The forest at sunset. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

The forest at sunset. Empty
PostSubject: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:33 am

Alucard stands in the shade of a tree, slightly bothered by the sun, he takes out a blood pack and begins drinking, B positive, my favorite he thinks, waiting for Sasoko to appear.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

A gust of wind flew into the clearing below Alucard. Sasoko jumped from seemingly no where and landed in the middle. Dressed in her usual attrie, her green and blue eyes shifted through the trees. Spotting Alucard in a patch of shade, she smiled and walked over to him.

" Hey. You ready?" She asked, a challenge in the under-tones of her voice. Glancing down, she pointed to his blood pack. " Vampire? Thought so. I guess it wouldn't matter that we're training at night.. " She grined, " I perfer it.. Nighttime is when your senses become sharper and better. "
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:27 am

Alucard continues drinking, when he is finished he tosses the blood pack away and looks up to Sasoko. "I suffer myself, unto you." he says in a slighlty amused voice, licking the remainng blood from his lips. "So where do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:40 pm

Sasoko nodded, resisting the urge to tell him not to litter. She held out her hand, flat, palm up and made a small charkra ball.

" Chakra is raw energy inside of us. It keeps us alive. Once your out, your out. However, chakra can replenish once one is rested and such. " She paused and licked her lips, " People can learn to manipulate chakra to give them a boost of energy or, when mixed with special hand signs, can become jutsus, or attacks with chakra. Each jutsu requires a certain amount of chakra, depending on the strengh or difficultly of the jutsu. " She blinked.

"Getting it so far?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:58 pm

Alucard nods, "i know of energies that normal...humans cannot understand, this for example." he states, holding out his arm, palm up as the pentagram there turns around several times, "release restraints one, two, and three." he says as a dark aura surrounds him, he then changes back to normal and looks at Sasoko, "then how do you control this energy?"
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Sasoko blinked at his 'dark' energy and then closed her palm, chakra disappering. " Learning to control it takes time. You have to build it up first, " sending chakra to her fist, a green glow started on her fist " Then, learn to hold it.. After that, be able to release it in a controled way. "

Opening her palm quickly, a shot of chakra flared up into the air, disappering as quickly as it came.

" You try. Close your eyes, and invision the chakra in your hand. Hold it there " She said, while doing so herself.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:08 am

Alucard holds out his arm, palm upwards and begins trying to siphon chakra there, a small amount of chakra appear and shootsup, then diosappears.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:51 am

Sasoko watched, and stood there. Finally, she said, " Try again, this time, image the chakra in a spinning ball in your hand. Like a regular ball. Hold it there. "
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am

Alucard does so, rotating it around his palm until a bright blue orb appears spinning, he holds it for about a minute before it disappears.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 8:39 am

Sasoko smiled smally and walked closer to Alucard. " Good. you've got it. I think we can move on to basic jutsu. " Walking towards the center of the feild, she stood and put up a handsign. (Tiger [check link below for visual]) " This is the Clone Teachnique. This technique creates copies of the user. The clones are simply illusions and will dissipate when they come into contact with something." POOF Another Sasoko stood beside her. They spoke at the same time.

" Like before, i simply molded the chakra into this form. " Blinking, the real Sasoko took out a kunai and stabed the clone. It poofed away. " Once it's hit, it's gone. This jutsu is the most simple of all ninjutsu. You can create more than one, but that'd take time and practice for you to master. " She thought for a momment. " But you'll probably do fine.. Anyways. try it. Use the handseal i showed you and try to make a clone. "

(Link to seals- http://www.endless-naruto.com/Naruto-Hand-Seals.html)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 am

Alucard replicates the handsign shown to him as a second Alucard appears next to him, "is this satisfactory?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Saso nodded, eyes unmoving. " Good job. Lets try making 5. "
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 am

Alucard makes the handseal again as three more appear next to the two already there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forest at sunset.   The forest at sunset. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forest at sunset.
Page 1 of 1