Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mizukages office (post to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikuni
mizukage/ lightning master/ levina leader/ 6 tailed bijuu/ admin
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
mizukages office (post to join) Left_bar_bleue100/100mizukages office (post to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
mizukages office (post to join) Left_bar_bleue100/100mizukages office (post to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

mizukages office (post to join) Empty
PostSubject: mizukages office (post to join)   mizukages office (post to join) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 pm

(( knock on the door before you enter. wait till i say you can come in))

sits down at my desk, looking out of the window
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
mizukages office (post to join) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000mizukages office (post to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
mizukages office (post to join) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000mizukages office (post to join) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

PostSubject: Re: mizukages office (post to join)   mizukages office (post to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:54 pm

Pein's actions(Deva, disguised as an old man)

"I say let me through!! What type of Kage is he? My crops are all spoiled!! Look at this! My legs are almost broken!!" Pein, who used Henge no jutsu flawlessly, complained and complained to the guards outside the building. Finally they moved to the side, allowing him to go through. With that, Pein used Black Hole and reappeared inside the stall to a bathroom. Exiting the bathroom, he made his way to the Mizukage's office, knocking on the door with a very fragile hand.

"Oi! My teeth are aching and my bones are crying for medicine!! What type of Kage are you? Eh Eh? My son's out there, chewing on bark because we got no food! At least give this old timer some money!" Pein continued to complain, standing outside the door.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: mizukages office (post to join)   mizukages office (post to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 am

raikuni turned in his chair scowling. he hated people smashing on his door. raikuni said nothing as he looked at his door. but he senced massive chakra on the other side of the door. the chakra seemed familiar, but kuni didnt know where from. kuni knew this was an imposter because eveeryone in the village is well taken care of. kuni growled and pulled out his katana. sitting on top of his desk facing the door silently. waving his hand uickly the door opened and raikuni waited for this man to walk in. he was clearly not an old man due to the massive chakra, and he was not a mist villager.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mizukages office (post to join)   mizukages office (post to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mizukages office (post to join)
Page 1 of 1