Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mod exams (official exams)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsukai
Co-Webmaster/Event Planner/Yukikage/Current Ashitaba Hibana
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100000/10000Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10000)
Village: snow

Mod exams (official exams) Empty
PostSubject: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:34 pm

Alright, since we have no mods or a few, we will have exams to choose new mods.

Name:
Reason you think you deserve being a mod:

An admin will evalute you and if they see you are trustworthy and loyal, you will become a mod.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100/100Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Name :Drizzy

Reason:I am very experinced in being a mod and admin and i know alot about naruto and other anmine.I also experince in roleplay and I can be on most of the hours of the day. 2 enjoy helping others and geting to know players
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Mod exams (official exams) Left_bar_bleue100000/10000Mod exams (official exams) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/10000)

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:27 pm

Hmmm. Ill let the other admins decide.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: leaf

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 pm

Name: Gaara
Reason you think you deserve being a mod: I can help members with a variety of things. I have alot of experience being a moderator, Administrator and Webmaster. I have an indepth knowledge regarding aspects of Naruto, eventhough i have no knowledge of anything to do with Bleach I am willing to learn and research. If i cant help someone then i'll point them in the right direction or at least lead them to someone that can. Well thats i have atm so bye

(btw Slade its me Naruto =])
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Name:Slikver
Reason you think you deserve being a mod:i've been n admin on about everyone of slade's site and like 10 other's that arnt his including like 4-5 of my own sites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:58 pm

Name:Kurosaki Uchiha
Reason: I have some experience being a moderator and an admin on some different sites, I have updated knowledge on Naruto and many other anime and manga such as Death Note, Dragon Ball Z, ect.) I have worked on four other sites as a player and never applied to be an admin, I was invited by two sites, however. I can also help new players better understand the game and how to play, stuff like that. Thank you for your time.

-Uchiha Kurosaki
Back to top Go down
Mitsukai
Mitsukai

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 am

Hmm your all in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mod exams (official exams)   Mod exams (official exams) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod exams (official exams)
Page 1 of 1