Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Akatsuki havin a lil fun....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... Left_bar_bleue100/100Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:14 pm

I walk into the Sand Village and see it's scarce life. There's very little people outside, no plant life, and no animals. At least animals that aren't being tortured. I see a trio of genin stepping on a lizard and laughing, One of them looks around to see if any Jounin are around, then pulls out a kunai and chops off it's head. it's go time... "HEY! LITTLE SHIT!" "Whadya you want old man?"1 I sneer as i throw down a scroll and kei appears in a poof of smoke. "Hey, Ryu! Don't mess with him man!" ""Shut up! What's that lizard supposed to do?" "Listen, punk, Do you know what this robe is?" I point to a red cloud on my cloak. "Do you know what this ring is?" I flash my ring, "Do you know what this cross is?" I show him my leaf headband with the slash on it. "N-n-n-n-no..." "It's a symbol. Do you know for what?" "I do!" I get hit with a wind blast and slide back a couple of feet. "ANBU bastard..." He leaps down from the tree tops and holds his katana to my neck. "Hehe..." Kei stands on his hind legs and i slap him on the back and he spitso ut acid onto the ANBU and his skin burns down to the bone. "AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" "YOU'RE NEXT KID!" I do handsigns and Kei and i jump up into the air and i slam his back. "SCALE HAILSTORM!" The scales peel off Kei and rain down upon the sand, slaughtering many,
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
mizukage/ lightning master/ levina leader/ 6 tailed bijuu/ admin
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 am

raikuni appeared behind shima with a blank look on his face. he was wearing the mizukages robe. his mizukage hat covering most of his face. he was wearing combat boots that were custom made to be steathy. they were light as a feather. kuni stared down shima with anger on his face. the levina mark on his cheek glowed white. his hair flowed in the wind silently. it was long and white. it seemed to glow in the sunlight.

picking on the innocent is a bad choice fool...
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:27 pm

I look at you and snicker. "So's picking on me," I roundhouse kick you and do handsigns then slap Kei's back and he spits out numerous acid balls.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:29 pm

dodges the kick easily and grins. lightning discharges violently from my body. my 6 tails come into view and i grin. eyes change to yellow and violently the pressure and static in the air grows massively. clouds overhead grow black and lightning comes out of it.

fool.... picking a fight with me is a big mistake.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:34 pm

"Whatever helps you sleep at night..." I pop my neck and do handsigns. "Now, you get a first look at why they called me the Dragon of the Leaf... " I slam Kei again and we seem to meld together. "Lizard Style: Transfusion of the Kingdom!" I turn into a winged dragon, complete with razor sharp fangs and horns. I open my mouth and a waterfall of acid hits you, burning you severely.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:40 pm

dodges easily and grins. not afraid at all. slowly yellow chakra pours out of my body and covers it. a simgle tail gets covered in yellow chakra. the lightning grows more violent. i pull out my katana and skake my head slowly. my voice is calm and peaceful sounding

resorting to attacking me is foolish. i simply asked you a question.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:47 pm

"Actually, you didn't ask me anything..." I start to quickly fly in a circle formation, growing faster, and faster. Eventually, I am going so fast i basically look like a soldid dark green ring. Then thousands of scales fly at you with the speed of a jet plane, and the dark green seems to be taken over by a wave of lighter green, which is really just an illusion caused by my scales peeling off.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:14 pm

raikuni yawns and gets hit by lightning. vanishing from the circle before the attack begins. sitting in the cloud looking down at the akatsuki. raikunis voice boomed over the area and the source was impossible to locate

i asked why do you pick on the innocent... but attacking the mizukage was a bad choice.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:26 pm

"Actually you just said picking on the innocent was a bad choice... I don't see a why or a question mark." Flies in circles waiting for his opponent to stop hiding from fate.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:56 am

chuckles and lightning flys out of the cloud. attempting to strike shima. they come more frequent and more powerful. kuni sits in the clouds grinning and slowly the chakra thickens and is getting closer to the second tail being activated

heh.. you cant beat me.. akatsuki scumm........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki havin a lil fun....   Akatsuki havin a lil fun.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki havin a lil fun....
Page 1 of 1