Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Leaf Wolves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
The Leaf Wolves Left_bar_bleue100/100The Leaf Wolves Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Drizzy stooded in a wooden dojo. He was standing on the leaf village creast that was in the middle of the dojo.His eyes was closed.but his mind was not.Drizzy took a deep breath as he placed and tied a black blind fold.'to master my taijutusu i cant only relie on my clan abilites'.. He breath hevly as ever thing was bacl.he focus on his smell and hearing and other sences .He soon being to see clear then what his byakugan could see his body appered black as ever thing around him seen britht. He got in an iron fist stance and looked around lucky for him his other sences allowed him to see a dummy he lung at then daummy kicking it from mid air
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:14 am

Drizzy then steps over on a wire that he had have a friend use to set a trap for drizzy.First a kuni flys at his face. Drizzy leans his heand to the right and grbas the kuni.Soon kunis come from all over the place at drizzy .Drizzy see them as bright colors and visual him self as a black spot.He deflects the kunis quickly useing his agility and reflexs in a graceful manner.
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:05 am

(Oi drizzy two things number one learn to spell and number two need a sparring partner?)
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:16 am

(yeah I could use a sparring partner)
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

(sweet ^^)
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:33 pm

(ok are we sparing here or in a new topic)
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:48 pm

where ever
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:05 pm

(ok lets spar here)
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:53 pm

(ok)

Kyuushi stood watching the man testing his abilities, at least that's what it looked like to her, and considered stepping in and toying with him for a lil. "Oi You mind sparrin with me?" she yelled to Drizzy while pulling her bow off her back.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:19 pm

Drizzy gave a warm welcomeing smile as he turned around to see a girl watching him train. 'Sure I will love to spar' he said as he got in an iron fist stance.Veins popped out of his white eyes as he watched the girl chakra points as she pulled out her bow from her back.Drizzy waited for her to act first.
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Kyuushi grinned seeing the byakugan activate. her own eyes flickered to their demonic state and she twisted her bow clockwise releasing 6 orbs on of which flew into her chest while the others formed a humanoid shape. as they did chakra networks began forming and filling within the clones. once they finished she held her bow out and the clones lined up near her taking similar poses while the light faded from them. once done each clone took on a similar but different look and held like-wise bows. "Guardian 6 Convergence factor." she said in a low voice pre-echoing her clones. Each drew their bows and waited.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Drizzy stares at the clones watching their charka flow.He then look at them all to see if he can tell which one is real.Drizzy drives into the middle of two clones.He grab their arms and yank them into each other causeing them to collide.He then spins to his left kicking one inits stoamcah with a powerful force knocking it to the ground.He then got into a defence hyuuga stane as he neared the other and planed for his and there next move.
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:01 pm

Kyuushi watched the onslaught unmoved and unimpressed. the three downed clones stood up again and rubbed the back of their heads. "That hurt." one complained while another slapped it on the back of her head eliciting another painful complaint. after a few minutes of bickering kyuushi yelled "OI GET BACK TO THE BATTLE!" each resumed waiting for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Drizzy quickly moves to the side of the line and thrust his palm at one of the clones rib while thrusting he expelles a large burst of chakra from his palm.The clone is violently pushed into the rest of the line knocking them all back like domiones
Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Kyuushi and the two clones o the end of the line jumped to the side and grabbed the falling clones arms swinging them up onto their feet. "time to get serious. Six points slamming convergence." the clone closest to drizzy cried out sending six golden orbs out which took places around drizzy and came slamming into the center.
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:31 am

Drizzy preforms handseals as the orbs he centered Drizzy turns to a pile of leaves and is ko where in site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Leaf Wolves Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Leaf Wolves   The Leaf Wolves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Leaf Wolves
Page 1 of 1