Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking the mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Attacking the mist Left_bar_bleue100/100Attacking the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Attacking the mist Left_bar_bleue100/100Attacking the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Attacking the mist Empty
PostSubject: Attacking the mist   Attacking the mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:58 pm

Tank throws 5 exploding kunais each going in 5 different directions. Tank was making sure that his mission was to kill everyone from the mist. Tank put on his black hat and smiled showing part of his teeth. Tank put on a black mask. The mask was so black it was so hard to see. Tank seen some kids playing black jacks but as the bounce the ball Tank threw a kunai causing the ball to fly to the wall. Tank seemed angry at the mist. Tank the round house kicked some ninjas in the face and stab a few kids. Tank set up bombs all around the village waiting for it to blow. Tank was wearing all black so when it hits night he will have a upper hand advantage. Tank pulled out his sword throwing it at a poor defensless women with her daughter. You are going to die you ugly b**** said Tank smiling as he cracked his neck.Pulling out a kunai pointing at her head and saying Should i stab you here? or here? maybe here? ya i will stab you there said Tank pointing to her head her chest and her leg.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Attacking the mist Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Attacking the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Attacking the mist Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Attacking the mist Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

Attacking the mist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacking the mist   Attacking the mist I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:27 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Passing through the borders with ease, Dark commenced the next phase of his plans. Although his visit with the Mizukage had nothing to do with it, he just thought that it would be best to visit his brother. It had been years since he had seen his brother, Raikuni Levina. Of course, they were not related by blood, but Dark considered Raikuni a brother. He hoped Raikuni was doing well, nothing disturbing his peace.

Well, nothing disturbing his peace was going to be out of the question. Pein finally exited a forest to find a horrid scene. Someone was attacking innocent people. People who were not able to defend themselves. This thought started to boil Dark's hatred. It started to rekindle old memories, old memories that were meant to be locked away. As its acidic meaning seeped once more through the void known as Dark's mysterious mind, he closed his eyes, disappearing.

Reappearing, Pein grabbed the person's throat; well, he couldn't call him a person, so he'll be known as the dog for now. "You disgusting dog...To kill without purpose...I will kill you for harming these people..." Dark said, Pein's Akatsuki robe fluttering in the wind. Raising his left hand, he summoned the calm rain. Inhaling, he opened his eyes again, kicking the dog's body away. Exhaling, he appeared once more in front of the fallen shinobi. "Why are you here?! Who are you?!" Dark growled out loud, Pein reaching for DBRS, which laid obediently on his back.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Attacking the mist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG with other animes :: Villages :: Mist-
Jump to: