Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty
PostSubject: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:56 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

As the wind carried the leaves carelessly across the empty air, there seemed to be an eerie sense that something terrible was going to happen. Dark wasn't sure of it, but he knew that it was probably going to be caused because of his presence. The empty air was disturbed by Dark's rain. As each drop broke on contact with the forest ground, the ripples in each of Pein's eyes seemed to have shivered. Smiling a wry smile, Pein continued to move on through the forest. With each moment of being trapped in the forest, Dark felt confined.

Finally, in an attempt to free himself, he concentrated on the area in front of him, slowly opening the frame to time in front of him. As the black hole beckoned him, the red and black chakra could be seen swimming around inside of it freely. Launching his body, he entered the free falling empty space. He swam endlessly, finally witnessing a huge white hole open up. Diving out, he flipped onto his feet with ease, hearing nothing, feeling nothing...smelling nothing. As soon as the hole closed up, everything started to move again; the birds were chirping, the ground was soft, and the area smelled of grass. Raising one hand, Dark, once more, summoned the rain. Opening his eyes suddenly after a few quiet moments, he realized that the unease moment had breached him; a powerful opponent had entered the area. The only thing running through his mind: recruit him for Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:05 am

Kyuushi was walking about her village when she saw and area off to the side of it distort. narrowing her eyes she flickered out of the village to the area and drew her bow. "Who are you?" she shouted drawing a single arrow into the string. she wore only a shirt and tight purple skirt and her eyes' lines danced wildly across her iris while she glared at dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Hisagi's silver bow glimmered in the fading sunlight as he strolled about the village. so many years ago he had left and not returned until now and he wondered. how had he changed? how had she changed? would he be welcome anymore? "Oi pansy. You done daydreaming or should i go back to sleeping?" his thoughts went rampant as Sousuke again rose his voice from the inner confines of his mind. "Shut up!" Hisagi gripped his head and went to his knees as though he had been bludgeoned by some invisible force. "I'm in charge not YOU!" he cried out doubling over in pain. "you should know better than to try to tell me what to do. You sniveling coward just wait until i get out! Sousuke's voice trailed off and faded once more as hisagi snapped back from his momentary relapse into insanity. he spotted a silver bow, then a purple skirt. "Kyuushi!" his thoughts screamed as he willed himself to stand. "She's on edge, tense, something is wrong." he thought charging over to her and drawing his own bow in time to see the spacial distortion fading.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Left_bar_bleue100/100Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:51 pm

(is this the attack topic ot is he just lookin to fight kyuushi...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

(attack topic is later me and him are fighting ><)
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:04 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Staring blankly at the kuniochi who had drawn her bow, Pein stood there, feeling the cool touch of the rain's dance upon his skin. He studied her features for an eternal second, feeling the tension build endlessly as he itched to move. Before long, Dark discovered the presence of another shinobi. He seemed a little weaker than this kunoichi, but he couldn't let his guard down. He couldn't risk the chance of losing a path...because before him was a Jinchuuriki. He was yet to find out which Bijuu, but all he had to do now was take her out.

But first things first...to deal with the third wheel. Weaving a few handsigns, he inhaled and exhaled, covering the area in mist. His position was now unseen.

SUITON: NIJUU DAGEKI!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nijuu Dageki
Skill: Ninjutsu
Effect: (in description)
Drawback: None
Description: Completing the required handseals, the user exhales a cloud of mist. This cloud is spewed out fast and over a wide area, the plume creating a large cone that envelopes all it touches. Enemy’s caught inside this vapor find them selves being struck as if by whips, the user having infused his own chakra into the mist, controlling the water using Suiton no jutsu. These strikes rip through clothing and strike hard enough to draw blood from skin. Although the injuries are never fatal, the pain from these lashes can be enough to drive people into shock and at the very least it severely hampers muscle movement. It covers an area of 18ft long and 9ft at its largest point in the shape of a cone and remains stationary. This jutsu does not discriminate between friend or foe.
Limit: Must be taught by a Rain ninja/All Rain nin can learn
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weaving a few more handsigns, Pein completely disappeared from view, his body now underground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Kyuushi formed three orbs in the air and shouted "Focal Point Three Guardian's Forest Wind!" before releasing the technique and blowing the fog away. she stared Dark down before he collapsed into the earth fourth stationary line crawling across her eyes. "come out come out where ever you are." she menaced her voice pre-echoing itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:39 pm

"what is this?" Hisagi muttered before feeling the first lash of the technique. "I see well then, Expansion point, Prime Guardian's Sheild!" Hisagi murmured as a large bubble expanded out from him forcing the mist back. "You really should let me take over you're to foolish to handle this. "you would be better served thinking of a strategy." hisagi thought internally of a strategy while rolling about like a hamster in a ball.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:59 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

DOTON: DOCHUU EIGYO!!

Pein was still underground, Dark planning each of his movements out. He used Kage Bunshin to make two more clones.
Dochuu Eigyo - Underground Fish Projection
Art: Ninjutsu
Type: Supplementary Per Turn
Chakra: 23 per turn
Description: Doton • Dochuu Eigyo is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. Similar to the Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu, this technique works based upon the same premise of underground travel. The user will continue to stay hidden underground, however, popping up periodically whenever they plan to strike.
*Note: This technique is not meant to be a cheap way to dodge all of your opponent’s attacks for a turn.
Limit: Doton Element.

Using the rain to locate the kunoichi, one of Pein's clones were sent flying out of the ground from behind her, his palm charged with lightning chakra.

RAITON: RAKURAI NO JUTSU!!
Rakurai no Jutsu
(Lightning Bolt Skill) User shoots a lightning bolt out of the palms at the victim. If it hits, they victim will be electrified

Aiming at her back, the lightning jumped from his hand with frightening speed towards her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:05 pm

Kyuushi's legs flew appart lowering her to the ground instantly as she swung her bow dispersing the clones at the knees. "come on you'll have to do better than that." as she spoke she saw Hisagi roll into veiw and she used her wind attack to blow him out of the field. she slowly brought her legs back to center rising like a ghost in the midst of the fog. she spun leaving 12 orbs which lowered quickly into the ground. "I hope you've moved mister man or this will hurt." she punched a pattern on the ground and the earth rumbled out from her heating up from the friction and leaving a pool of lava around her. she flickered out to the edge and waited for him to pop up.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Feeling her movement, feeling the heavy weight of whatever she dropped down around him, he quickly moved away from the area. She was two feet away from him, in front of him, meaning he was facing her back. Quickly etching the Kanji for Rain on a pebble he pulled from the earth, he shot it up; if seen from the surface, it would look like the ground spit up a pebble. Seconds later, the rain that was already in the area turned acidic, burning through fabric and burning flesh.

SUITON: SUI AME!!
Sui Ame
Skill: Ninjutsu/Kinjutsu
Effect: (In description)
Special: Must etch the kanji for Rain onto the pebble before tossing it into the air and imbue that pebble with most of their chakra.
Drawback: The user is susceptible to this technique as well.
Description: A pebble with the kanji for rain is thrown into the air and acid droplets begin to rain down on an area of two-hundred meters in diameter. The acid will completely eat away the flesh, weaken metal and causes them to become more brittle, leaves and paper will catch fire instantly, clothes are disintegrated, and small bits of metal are actually completely obliterated. The acid will also catch any flammable substances it touches on fire. This jutsu does not discriminate between friend or foe.
Limit: Must be a Rain Ninja. Requires that one learns Ochiru Ame no Jutsu (Falling Rain Technique), Sui Tsunami and Uchikomi Kouu first.

Pein stayed underground but kept moving to minimize any contact with his foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:35 pm

"I see play it that way if you must." Kyuushi muttered her chakra coming to a boil around her. three tails fluttered softly behind her. as the rain hit her chakra evaporated it. "but you really should stop playing around with me mister." her voice became soft and child-like taunting and daring dark to come out. "or i might get bored and crush you." kyuushi built up chakra in her hand and punched the ground compressing it by ten feet. she now stood in a small crater with a fourth tail coming to boil behind her. "kochoukai." she murmured as another butterfly seal appeared on her back.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:38 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

WHOA! Surprisingly, he was surprised. The ground had caved in in front of him. The only thing left to do was to release Sui Ame and resurface. Raising one hand, he deactivated Sui Ame, the rain turning back to normal. Seconds later, Pein shot out from the ground, land gracefully on his right foot, slowly dropping his left foot down. He faced the Jinchuuriki and chuckled; she was too hasty.

"A little hasty are we....?" Dark muttered, weaving six handsigns and inhaling deeply. Exhaling, he released a giant fireball that raced its way towards her. This was just a distraction; falling backwards, he concentrated on the area behind him and opened another hole in time, stopping everything. Swimming through the time space continuum again, he appeared two miles away from the scene. Activating his curse mark to its second stage, he used its speed to appear one mile away from the area. His body was soon invisible thanks to the rain and his curse mark's upside.

KATON: GOUKAKYUU NO JUTSU!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:50 pm

Kyuushi's seals broke in an instant and she boiled over as her chakra evenloped her. she took on the form of a Naga half-snake-half-human with 8 tails behind her. "Now you will meet your end." she boomed looking about for her target
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Phase 1: Initiate Barrier of Time to trap opponent. In less than a second, ten bunshins appeared, five sent ahead to fight with Hachibi. The other five were given a piece of DBRS, all spreading out to their points.

Pein, Point 1: Finally stopping, Pein slammed the sword blade first into the ground, the sword glowing a dark red color. Jumping up into the air, he slammed his foot down, smashing the whole blade into the ground, making sure that it stays put.

Pein, Point 2: Finally stopping, Pein slammed the sword blade first into the ground, the sword glowing a bright blue color. Jumping into the air, he slammed his foot down, smashing the whole blade into the ground, making sure that it stays put.

Pein, Point 3: Finally stopping, Pein slammed the sword blade first into the ground, the sword glowing a dark brown color. Jumping into the air, he slammed his foot down, smashing the whole blade into the ground, making sure that it stays put.

Pein, Point 4: Finally stopping, Pein slammed the sword blade first into the ground, the sword glowing a bright yellow color. Jumping into the air, he slammed his foot down, smashing the whole blade into the ground, making sure that it stays put.

Pein, Point 5: Finally stopping, Pein slammed the sword blade first into the ground, the sword glowing a bright white color. Jumping into the air, he slammed his foot down, smashing the whole blade into the ground, making sure that it stays put.

Pein, Clone 1; Jumping into the air, it pointed its palm outward towards Hachibi, lightning striking from its palm.

RAITON: RAKURAI NO JUTSU!!
Rakurai no Jutsu
(Lightning Bolt Skill) User shoots a lightning bolt out of the palms at the victim. If it hits, they victim will be electrified

Pein, Clone 2: Appearing from behind, he swings a fist towards the back of her head.

Pein, Clone 3: Coming from the side, he swung his leg towards her feet, attempting to sweep kick her.

Pein, Clone 4: Jumping into the air, the clone inhales and focuses chakra into his chest. Exhaling, a huge black and red beam of chakra races towards her.

THE REAPER'S CALL!!
Name of Jutsu: The Reaper's Call
Range: 30 meters
Type of Jutsu: Ninjutsu
Clan(optional): N/A
Elemental Affinity: All, more Fuuton
Note(s):

Description: Inhaling, the user will focus all of the elemental chakras into his/her chest. Exhaling, a loud screeching noise could be heard, but this is just heard; there is no effect. As the screech is heard, a huge black beam will be emitted from the user's mouth, plunging itself towards the target. The beam itself is basically pure chakra, black and red in appearance. When it strikes the opponent, they will be terribly burned and cut; an aftereffect is also placed. As it hits the victim, any over object about 10 meters away from it will be struck by the shock wave(imagine ripple) and so on and so forth.

Weakness: None known.

Pein, Clone 5: Standing on a tree branch, the clone observes her actions through Dark's Rinnegan eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:25 pm

Kyuushi grinned forming a single orb at the end of her tails she yelled "Expansion Point, Eight Guardian's Divine Lotus." Kyuushi grimaced as the beam hit her shield. she formed another eight orbs. "Expansion Point, Four Guardian's Opposition." she yelped as eight panels formed around her. she dropped her lotus shield as the panels exploded outwards forming a large expanding dome. "i said, STOP TOYING WITH MEE!" kyuushi Screamed releasing a large amount of chakra in front of her. it all gathered into a ball in front of her and she quickly engulfed it looking to dark's form as she prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:56 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Phase: 2: Trap opponent and attack. As Pein stood there, Dark watching from his eyes, he saw all but one of his clones disappear. The last clone disappeared a second later, Dark taking in the information. It seemed as if this kunoichi had the ability to summon barriers at her will. This seemed to be the bulk of her jutsus. But Dark still couldn't forget about her bow and arrow; with those weapons, she must have increased eyesight. A doujustu...if he was to wait, he would be able to reveal if she has some type of doujutsu up her sleeve. But he hadn't the time....Yes...that was the word...time....

The chakra from all five swords started to connect to its neighboring sword from underground, a temporary pentagon clearing forming. As the pentagon darkened, it lost its corners and became a clear circle now. Pein looked up to see the kunoichi swallow something. A second later, she stopped moving at all, her tails as still as the moment. The Barrier of Time was up and running smoothly. Usually Dark would use this for God's Death Strike...but he had another idea....another use....
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:10 am

Pein's actions(Deva)

Clapping his hands together, he focused matter into his palm, a basketball size of black matter forming. Throwing it forward into the air right over Hachibi and the Barrier of Time, it started to suck in objects around it. Dark, miles away from the battle field, started to bleed from his nose. Disregarding the pain he felt, he kept watching as Hachibi was pulled in, the whole dome shattering into pieces.

CHIBAKU TENSEI!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chibaku Tensei: Clapping his hands together, the user will concentrate a portion of matter into his palms, creating a concentrated sphere of black matter. Once thrown into the air, it will begin to attract anything around it, making a giant ball of matter; it will smash anything caught in between. Can be used on a massive scale to create a giant moon like object; expected risks are probable, as in reduced life span.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've caught...Hachibi...." Dark finally muttered, wondering how in hell's name he was going to carry this giant ball, that's still collecting matter around it, back to base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:24 am

Kyuushi growled from within the growing mass. time to end this opening her mouth she expelled a beam of chakra blasting a hole in the mass. quickly she leapt out of the hole and charged her hand with chakra. grunting she slammed into the ground plasting the earth away and leaving her in a crater. "Admittedly i got what i asked for." she thought for a minute. if this person was this hard to beat no one else would stand a chance of getting close to him. "i suppose i have no other choice. this will be my final attack." Kyuushi flickered next to pein and grabbed his head. she looked deeply into his eyes and initiated the genjutsu. she fell to the ground barely conscious and muttered "Kamikaze . . . " before falling unconscious

Description: the user gets ahold of an opponent before looking deep into their eyes as though a lover. once activated the technique cannot be stopped and the user will die. the opponent will be forced to relive their worst memories over and over driving them mad and possibly to death. the only hope for some one this technique has been used on is another person who can keep them from harming themselves for 3 hours past that the technique ends and all that happened is forgotten
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Pein's acions(Deva)

Three hours have passed....

"Ngh.....Hachibi....I've caught you..." Dark finally said after waking up. He had no clue what had hit him. The only thing he remembered was the kunoichi coming up face to face with him. Why couldn't he remember anything....A genjutsu! He was under a genjutsu. Shaking these thoughts away, he pulled up her frail body. He could faintly feel her heartbeat. Her breathing was very abnormal. Dark knew any second now she would die. But first things first...

"OI! NAGATO!!" Dark called out, walking into what seemed to be some kind of church. He'd never seen this before. There were white flours whose petals were stained with a black liquid. Walking up to the door, he held his palm out in front of him, blasting it open with a gust of wind. Dropping his hand back to its side, he moved on to witness someone sitting down on the ground at the end of the aisle.

"Finally awake? Geez, you almost killed us...Everything would've been gone...just like that. Poof!" What was he talking about? Is he delirious? And what's with the black liquid staining his clothes? Standing up, Nagato turned around, walking towards Dark. His face was serious, but the tone he used before was very much sarcastic. Stopping not too far away from him, Dark followed Nagato's gaze. His eyes were glued on Dark's chest.

Looking down, he saw a giant blade piercing him. Falling backwards, the sword went right through him, a deafening crash of metal echoing throughout the empty church. He wanted to yell out in pain. He wanted to scream out in agony of losing everything. But he couldn't, because it was just that. There was no pain, there was no reality. Worst of all, Dark knew what Nagato meant and what the black liquid was.

It was blood. His blood was everywhere. This church must have been set up in his mind for his funeral. The white church really clashed with Dark's dark personality. What has come of this? The answer was simple. Dark wanted to kill himself. Nagato must have stopped him. The only thing Dark felt angry for was his inability to fetch any memories of what had happened. He was upset at the fact that although he was a powerful shinobi, his willpower was weak.

"You almost killed yourself. We've got to get your willpower back up. Too much of not doing anything has weakened your will to escape from a simple genjutsu. Oh, and you owe me a new shirt. Look at this. This is YOUR blood," Nagato was talking nonsense; this was not how Nagato usually responds. He was a very serious person. But at this moment, he was using sarcasm over words of gentle advise. Any advise given were comprised of the hard and cold truth. But, only one thing ensured Dark that this was indeed Nagato: he still complained like an old man.

"Stop whining. What happened while I was caught under the genjutsu?" Dark asked, his eyes tracing the outline of the enormous white church.

"For now...gather all the members and get to extracting Hachibi...." And with that, everything collapsed.

Opening his eyes suddenly, his head jerked downward, checking his chest. It was clean of all rubble. Dark was untouched during the whole battle except for the last moment. Chucking quietly, he walked forward, disappearing and reappearing back at base.
Name: Black Hole

Type: Ninjutsu

Element: All

Description: As a hole is ripped in the time space continuum, time is immediately stopped. Once the user steps into the hole, he/she will be forced into empty space, forever traveling and finding a location to escape to. In order to safely reach the destination, he/she must be constantly thinking of it. If accomplished, another hole, this time white, will be ripped open. As the user falls out of the hole, time is still stopped until the hole completely disappears. No handsigns are needed for this jutsu; could be used in times of quick thinking. Limit of 20 time use per topic.

Last edited by xXLightxDarkXx on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

Kyuushi fell back into her mind and became withdrawn. "Where...where am i?" she said groaning and gripping her head. in front of her a large snake sat coiled and ready to strike. "Ok never do that again or i will kill you. Kyuushi fell backwards as a large head bumped her onto her ass. "Shut up it's not like you were helping me any." she glared up at the large snake hatefully. "Not true i just saved your ass you weakling. honestly you have some nerve blackmailing me the way you did. 'Save me or you'll die too...' honestly if it weren't for me you'd be one dead hottie." the large snake antagonized her in a cruel manor always flittering its tongue out and drawing it's S's out too much. "Got your lazy ass to work though didn't it?" kyuushi taunted. "you can't do anything without me can you?" she stood back up brushing her clothes off and noticing how ripped it was. another fluent stream of cursing resumed as she complained about ruining her best skirt.

On the outside she smirked in her sleep and muttered, "quit grabbin my ass ya perv..." before waking up. "OI PUT ME DOWN I'M NOT YOUR SEX TOY!!!" she screamed breaking loose from dark's grip. she landed and rolled up to a wall where she sat up and groaned. "Oi What's your deal anyway? you come here and attack my village but all you do is kidnap me? YOU'RE NUTS! unless..." something in kyuushi's mind clicked and the robe suddenly made sense. "so you're...akatsuki." she muttered glaring at him

Last edited by Kyuushi Shuuhei on Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:10 am

Pein's actions(Deva)

Holding his hand out in front of him, he forced a gust of wind, knocking her head back against the wall. As her head fall to the side, limp, Pein shook his head, making one handsign.
Fuuton: Gale Shot Jutsu

Gedo Mazo rose from the ground, huge as ever. It loomed over Pein who stood next to the out cold kunoichi. Holding her by the collar, Pein flickered to the center and dropped her down, disappearing and reappearing to his originated spot. One by one, the members appeared, their figures distorted due to the jutsu.

"Let's get this over with..." Dark said, his voice low and smooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:40 am

"You really shouldn't have messed with me." Kyuushi's voice distorted and mixed with seven others and her body rose off the ground and hovered. "But did you really think it would be that easy. I could have been your strongest ally. i suppose though that we are beyond that now." Chakra flooded over Kyuushi's limp body and her eyes opened with a sudden scream. Slowly her body began to contort and transform until nothing less then Hachibi himself stood before dark.

"what a useless girl. she feared my powers enough to have seals put in place to control me. apparently brains don't run in this family." Hachibi glared down at Pein and swiped one of his tails slamming into Gedo Mazo not doing much damage to it but still causing the cave to begin to shake and break apart. it geared up to attack and stopped short of crushing dark beneath another tail.

I don't need you to help me kyuushi's mind screamed. I have this under my control just sit back and watch. Kyuushi's mind was on fire. You can't do anything with out me. you are alive purely due to my whim. Now shut your mouth whelp! Hachibi was furiously swiping about the cave with his tails and boulders were falling everywhere. in the midst of this hachibi shrunk to a human form once more and kyuushi fell to the floor gasping. she touched 6 of the seals and once more two tails appeared behind her. "only got one shot here. Light Clone." kyuushi's body split leaving the both of them kneeling there. kyuushi herself formed a single orb in front of herself and ignored dark's oncoming attacks. Her clone meanwhile formed ten orbs and charged black lightning blasting a hole in the wall when she released the technique.

"See ya later mister man." kyuushi said gasping. she flickered once releasing the shield as she did so and dissappeared through the new tunnel her clone had made. once she made it out she simply dissappeared from the area. Kyuushi sat against the wall of a cave feeling blood run freely from the back of her head. "this is bad." she muttered resting on her side. Ya think? Did you honestly expect it to end well? "no but i didn't exactly expect akatsuki to find us this early. we can't return to the village now. i just need to rest for a bit..." kyuushi's voice trailed off as she faded from consciousness while Hachibi went to work healing her body. Sleep for now and i'll handle all our problems Orochi cooed Akatsuki . . . if you can get this thing out of me and keep me alive i will do anything . . . kyuushi thought drifting off to sleep in the closed off cave.

(dark i'm only gonna say this. we were sparring. hachibi will be extracted but not just yet. you are welcome to find me and talk to me if i can join post extraction but otherwise it is a hidden cave more for me to heal in than anything >.>)
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Throwing a piece of DBRS towards her, it caught a piece of her clothing, nailing it to the wall. Awhile back, when he left the village, he had met up with a tracking master. This man was kind and loved animals. His intelligence was, for the most part, greater than any other man Dark had ever met. As such, it was better if Dark had tagged along with this man and gained some knowledge from him. About a year later, his training as a tracker with that man was complete. Not only did he learn some pretty good Doton jutsus, but he gained a scroll that summoned up tracking nin dogs. With this piece of clothing, Dark would be able to pinpoint Hachibi's location and throw her before Gedo Mazo once more.

Just as he smiled to himself, the cave fell in, Gedo Mazo disappearing in a cloud of smoke as Dark released it. In less than a second, Pein reappeared outside, his body as clean as before. Clutching the sword piece, Pein looked at the tip of the sword, spotting the blue cloth dangling from it. Turning around, he headed for Konoha, ready to unleash great amounts of destruction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)   Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark of Akatsuki and Ame versus Kyuushi of the Shuuhei clan and Konoha(spar)
Page 1 of 1