Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Chakra:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue10000/10000The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Village: rain

The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty
PostSubject: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:06 am

A loud rip is heard through out the village and a black as midnight rift opens up in the sky. A man young in age with light brown hair walked out of it. His reshi signature was that of a bount's. He was wearing a red shirt with a completely black shirt overshirt. His pants and shoes were also black. He had his arms crossed in front of his chest. He looked around for humans or bounts. There seemed to be none.The rift stayed open behind him as two more Reshi Signatures could be felt.

"Great, you brought us to the wrong place dumbass."

The young man with light brown didn't really look to freindly. Yet, another young man stepped out of the rift. Yet, this man had long red hair. He looked around for any humans or bounts. He was wearing black pants with a belt and black shoes. He was wearing a gold, white, and black trenchcoat with no shirt under it. He had his hand behind his head as he waited for Janus to come join them.

"Boss, hurry up. God, your the first to enter and the last to leave."

A man around the age of 19 comes out of the rift last and it closes behind him. He is wearing a black suit with a white undershirt. He is wearing a black tie with a white cross on it. Yet, his clothes look like he just picked them up off the floor. His tie was loose, and his shirt was untucked. He had his hands in his pocket as he came out. He has white hair that is styled in a messy way, and he has green eyes. Yet, he has one braid in his hair on the right side of his head. He looked at both of his dolls and sighed. He didn't know what he was going to do with them. He looked rahter bored and begun to pulses his Reshi. This would feel like chakra pulsing up and down. He waited for anyone to show up, and tell him where he was. He turned to his dolls and chuckled. They were arguing quietly behind him. He cleard his thraot and they stopped.

"Luke, Search the ara for anyone that has any amount of Spiritual Energy that is above normal. Messer, stay back and keep your Spiritual Energy at the highest it can be. We want people to find us. I'm going to take a damn nap."

Luke smiled and disappeared. Messer walked with Janus over to a tree, and Janus layed down. He still had his Reshi pulsing up and down. He suddenly stopped and rose his spiritual Energy to the highest peak. He layed quietly waiting for Luke's return and Messer simply touched his Masters arm. Messer's touch sent Janus into a wonder illusion. This was all in the mind of course. So, it felt like a dream. He slept quietly as Messer keep guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 pm

kyuushi drew her bow and quickly headed to the rift. "who the hell could do that." she wondered nearing the area. she would find out soon enough she supposed
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Luke reappeared adn looked at Messer. He shook his head, and Messer made it where Janus couldn't hear anything. hten, luke began to walk towards Messer. He moved his eyes in the direction tht the person was coming in. Messer grined a evil grin. He turned towards the place and glanced at Luke. Luke was charging a sheer Force atttack. Messer bent his knees slightly, and luke simply held his hands at he spot.

"Messer, we have someoen coming toards us at very high speeds. He moves about as fast as boss."

Luke looked worry. He never knew anyone but Mr. Polk. That could move that fast. He would b unbeatable in this new world. Yet, Messer simply chuckled. He knew that they were in for a fight or a brillant meeeting of some kind. They stood read as the person grew closer adn closer. Janus wass till dreaming quietly to his self.

"Don't worry. We have fought for many years. We can tkae whoever this is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 pm

Kyuushi leapt high above the area and fired twelve arrows out around them taking a total circumference of a square mile. she quickly formed a handseal and bit her thumbs before saying "Twelve point Rampart Sealing Technique." when she finished speaking she landed squarely in the middle of them with twelve orbs scattered around her. "who are you and why are you this close to my village?" she demanded as the orbs slowly sunk into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:47 pm

Luke and Messer quickly dodge the areas. They move at very high speds and stand directly next to Janus. Messer drops teh ilusion, adn he opens his eyes. Janus stands up sliding his hands into his pockets, and takes a step forward. He looks at Luke and Meser behind him, and then att he orbs. They sink into the gorund,a dnhe chuckles. He nodds to Luke adn Messer. He holds out both of his hands as a purple light begins to cover Messer and a greenish light begins to cover Luke. The Sheer Force attack that Luke had disappeared, adn the lights turn into a orb and they go to his open hands. The purple light turns into a clear crystal orb with a black adn purple cross on it, and greenish orb turns into a cigarette with a blue cross on it. He puts the cigarette behind his ear and places the orb in one of his inner pockets. He slides his hands backinto his pockets, and takes a step closer to the person.

"I'm Janus Cartamuanda. You may call me Mr. Cartamuanda. The two other people you saw are named Messer and Luke. I simply appeared here. I never meant to come in at your vilage. What are you doing attacking my dolls?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:55 pm

"GET BACK!" Kyuushi screamed releasing massive amounts of chakra into her hand as she prepared to punch the now growing pattern on the ground. "no need to lie i asked a simple question. who are you and why are you near my village." she watched the pattern stop creeping out and prepared to unleash it. "you migth want to hurry this technique doesn't like to be kept waiting." she said maniacally
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:12 pm

Janus chuckled. The Pattern on the ground amazed him greatly. He stepped back out of hte pattern, adn looked the girl. He sighed. If a fight she wanted it was a fight she would get. He jumped way back, and landed on a tall tree branch. He pulled the cigarette and flicked towards the bottom of the tree. He smirked as he yelled, " Zeige Dich, Luke!" The Green light returned, but a lot bigger. The light ecploded out going towards the pattern. The light was harmless of course, but it would sure take some ofthe damage of what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Kyuushi grinned. "fool FOCAL POINT TWELVE GUARDIAN'S NOVA!" kyuushi struck the ground and watched the ripple explode outward spewing lava everywhere. Lets see you deal with this fool. kyuushi fully released her seal and took on a snake like appearence close to that of a Naga. she drew a circle and ten orbs appeared and flung inwards as black lightning began charging.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Janus jumped back more at the lava. Luke was instantly next to him. The lava was quiet beautiful in his eyes. Luke was readying two sheer forces in his hands, The wind was swirling around his hnds likw a drill. This was goingto be af un match. Messer was going to be pissed he wasn't going to be in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Kyuushi gripped the lightning and charged her opponent flickering past the lava's edge and appearing in front of Mr. Cartamuanda. "Focal Point, Ten Guardian's Lightning Strike!" she shouted before the crackling energy in her hand exploded out with enough force to shift her back a foot. "Come one is that all you've got?" she crooned at him.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Cartamuanda
Admin/Head Bount
Mr. Cartamuanda

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:03 am

Janus steps to the side as the arrow flys by them. Luke fires his sheer force attacks, which have the speed of a bala, at the persons shoulder. Janus moved his right hand out ofhis pocket, adn went to grab the person's bow arm with amazing speed. He smirks as he does this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:59 pm

Kurosaki is jumping through trees on his way to Konoha when he detects a massive chakra and decides to check it out. He notices a grouping of chakras, he wonders if a battle is going on and with his sharingan he followed the chakras. Kurosaki went off his path toward the rain village and began to walk until he saw the glowing blur of chakra with his sharingan, he jumped up and stationed himself up in a tree, hidden from the figures below. He then activate his sharingan, Cool...This oughta be fun... Kurosaki thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm

On the opposite side of the area to Kurosaki, a pair of orange tinted goggles are visable in the darkness on the tree. Alucard steps forward from the darkness, showing his full self. He lifts his hand to Kurosaki in a greeting of a sort. Alucard reaches up and removes his goggles and hat, a crazed look in his eyes as he watches the carnage below unfold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Kurosaki waved back to Alucard, his eyes directed to the battle field, Kurosaki was prepared to copy any sort of cool jutsu he saw.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm

*appears on Kei* who's side should i be on... the good.. or the bad... is he even really bad?
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Left_bar_bleue100000/100000The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:58 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

"Ah...the day for the Amekage to die....has come....Hmmm?" Dark seemingly muttered this to himself. Pein stopped at the rim of the forest to spot a battle under way. Making one handsign, Dark created multiple Pein's, each waiting to follow orders. Unsheathing DBRS, the sword broke into smaller swords, each bunshin holding a sword piece. As the clones dispersed into the woods to the designated area that Dark had assigned, Pein kept his position, making a handsign and summoning the rain. He took notice of Uchiha Kurosaki and another unfamiliar shinobi along with another Akatsuki member. All Dark had to do was wait it out and assess the situation properly before acting.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 pm

O.O' (i'ma split from this topic guys i might get slaughtered)
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:36 pm

(Who the hell is the Amekage?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:55 pm

(Yes, you "Might" get slaughtered)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:52 pm

(kyuushi is the amekage i believe)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:16 pm

(i'm hokage you dipshits >.<)
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: leaf

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:49 pm

(lmfao sou. Dark i thought you was o.o)
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:09 pm

(I will be after I kill the Amekage. I am an S-Rank Missing-Nin right now; I left to pursue bigger things and now I'm back to take back Amegakure, using Amegakure's army to my advantage.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:22 pm

(Do you want the help of the Akatsuki?)
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:00 pm

(To kill the Amekage? In the past, killing the Amekage was as easy as turning a hand. I've gotten even stronger since then, so the Akatsuki doesn't need to waste their energy on something that I alone can accomplish.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)   The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Coming of a new race(Open to anyone and everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next