Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles Left_bar_bleue100/100The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles Empty
PostSubject: The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles   The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:42 pm

A blue hair man walks into a tavern and walks up to the bar and looked stiaght at tyhe bar tender

'Sake' he said in a low voice the voice was calm and soft.

The bartennder handed the man the sake.The man poped the bottlw open and didnt wasnt any time drinking it drizzy was going drink his troubles away.At the first touch of drizzy tonuge and the sake he imdely backcame drunk and violent.He screamed shouted and roared. soon he began to kick down tables and throw things at other people in the tavern.Drizzy was a drunk fist master so it would had been dangerous to fight him. He looked around and took another sip his eyes was squited he looked at an elder man and apperwd infront of the man

'you......flhfhs....' he said blabing on until he widly kicked the man in the chest knocking him into a wall

he looked around for morw people to attack
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles   The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 pm

After ten mins of Drizzy drunken behaivor the tavern was empty. the tables was broken ib half or in peicaes holes in the wall the counter s and a pile of wood fire surrouned the tavern.The man walked out the tavern with a bag fill of sake bottles and walked towards the leaf village
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles   The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 am

you have very bad grammer
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles   The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:16 am

Taski walked in with a innocent old man as the man started to point at Drizzy. So that is the dumb ass that is causing all of this troubles.. said Taski. ok ill take care of this chump you run along said Taski with a grin on his face. Yo dumb ass leave this bar or i have to give you a beating your papa never gave you said Taski in a low voice. Taski grabbed out a kunai and threw it at the wall . When Taski threw that kunai it past Drizzy`s eyes but it went so fast he probably only seen a black line. Are you going to leave or do i have to stick that kunai up you man hole? said Taski but the way he said it he seemed mad about something. Taski is a really kind person but Drizzy pissed him of. Taski then picked up a fallen chair and put it back up. The destruction you have caused is bad enough but if you don`t listen ... Lets just say you will be sleeping the the past 1st and 2nd hokage... said Taski
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles   The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tavern of Forgotten Troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG with other animes :: Other :: Rp area-
Jump to: