Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot Left_bar_bleue100/100Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot Left_bar_bleue100/100Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot Empty
PostSubject: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 pm

A blue long haired hyuuga man with a headband from this villge withe leaf crossed out.He hold a half way empty sake bottle and had a bag full of sake bottles on his back.
he sat the bag down and took one more drink from his bottle and tossed into a weapon shop building and then make handsigns and fired a dragon shape blast at the bottle cuasing a coack tail bomb.When the flameing bottle hit the window of the building the build was imdely comssoned in flames and since it was a weapon shop the flames lit all paper bombs and tags causeing a huge explodesion destroying thebuilding and causeing damge and flames to apper on the building near the one near the one that exploded.
"Why....why...ffhhky" the drunken man shouted in rage ahurt. as he rember the site of his father burning to death and dyeing.

The man stood there rocking in a drunk stanceas he picked up another bottle and opened it and start to drink more sake
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:13 pm

He drunk the bottle half way and throw at a building fallowed by a fire ball to make a coak tail effect make a fire spread quickly to engulf a building in falmes and he contuie this for mutiplie times with his byakugun active so flames speard quickly and wildy till a huge fire start to spread through out the village.He rocked in a drunk motion looking for some one to attack as he picked up another bottle and opened in and started to gulzed it down
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:17 pm

a nice small chunck of a village was burnung in huge wild flames.Drizzy tossed a empty sake bottle a head of a old woman and he sreamed and roared as the village started to burn and flames start to spread to more parts of the village.He grabed another bottle and opened it and took a drink the apperwe in a corward of people and start swining and kicking wildly and unpredictable at peope in the corward knocking them into the ground.He took a drink or sake once more and screamed 'help help my father.....help us..hkshdy' he conutie to kick and punch people in the crowd
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:28 pm

Tears of pain soon fall from the mans blue eyes.He was crying out pain for his father death.'someone help...my father..his burnin he scremed..hjkiuy.'. He finished the last sake bottle as flames contuue through out the village as the huge fire started to conssume more of the village.He wiped the tears away and darted to the villages tavern.The tavern was empty due to half to it was burned down drizzy used his agiltu and rweflectes to make it to the bottles that had not be destroyed and placeed the bottles into the bag and darted out.He look around at the the part of the village that was not burnin he walked over there screameing and roaring as he opened up another bottle and start to drink from it.'help..help..hjkyh' he started to scream again
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:44 pm

'Great Break Through' He screamed as he turned and made hand signs to the part of the village that was burning he used the wind elemnt simialar to orrciamro and placed his hand towards his mouth and fired a huge powerful wind with a huge force leveling the burning part of the leaf village increaseing the power of the flames and turning building into rubbles.He then make handsigns and slamed his fist anisghts the ground and combinde him self with the earth element harding his body into stone.He screamed madly as he tooke another drink and turning to part of the village that was not runined and screamed.'father....father...help my father fghayts..' Drizzy began to walk to a ramen shop full of people. He slamed his fist into a the gut of a person leaveing thramen shop and tossed him into the doors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:07 am

Drizzy you need to learn how to spell you seem to be able to write alot but the thing is if we don't know what you are writing we don't know how to respond >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot   Rampage of  Fomer Drunking idot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rampage of Fomer Drunking idot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG with other animes :: Villages :: Leaf-
Jump to: