Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sasoko's Medic Nin Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Sasoko's Medic Nin Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasoko's Medic Nin Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Sasoko's Medic Nin Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Sasoko's Medic Nin Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

Sasoko's Medic Nin Training Empty
PostSubject: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Landing on a boulder lougded in a ground, Sasoko swiped the sweat off of her forehead. She looked to the east, the sun just peeking over teh horizion, signaling it's arrvial. It's golden light rays flitered over her and showered her in light. Her long blonde hair flowed behind her as she steped down. She looked over her shoulder and stared. The mountain she climbed was tall and treacherous. The crisp wind bit at her face as she looked with her mutlicoloered eyes.

Saso looked around at the senery. Pine trees and large oaks lined the clearing in the back; front leading to a steep slope of sharp rocks. Her hands her slightly bruised from climbing, but she was fine. Walking to the middle, she sat down, cross legged and waited.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:13 am

in the shadow of a nearby crag, Alucard watches silently, once again marvelling at the amount of this so called 'chakra' in the air. "Greetings" he finally says, his voice echoing slightly across the area.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:19 pm

Sasoko sensed his presance lightly at first, but still jumped lightly when he called out to her. She jumped up, instantly going into a defensive postion, kunai in hand. Staring at him with hard eyes, she spoke in her saprano pitched voice.

"Who are you?" She asked, tensing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Alucard's chuckle is echoed around, "My birth given name is Vladimire Tepez the third, but my master calls me Alucard(read Alucard backwards), and who may you be, kunoichi?"
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Sasoko kept her eyes trained on the man, Alucard, and bit her lip silently. She didn't trust him, at all.

" My name... is Sasoko.i " She said, face showing no emotion. " What do you want here? I'm meeting someone.. "
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Alucard smiles his pcychopathic smile and sits back, "i wish to learn how to control this 'chakra" he replies
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:14 pm

Lowering her kunai she blinked and looked at him closer. He didn't even look much of a ninja, even with teh evil grin plastered on his face.

" you mean... you don't know what chakra is..?" She asked cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm

Alucard shakes his head slightly, "i know what it is, and wish to master it." he replies patiently, staring into the kunoichi's eyes with his light red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:17 pm

Her mouth rounded into an 'o' shape. She lowered her weapon, sensing no threat from the man. Sasoko looked at him solemnly and said-

" You mean.. you want me to train you...? Sure.. I'll do that. " She paused for a moment and looked around. " I'm meeting someone here first.. for my own trianing as a medic nin. Meet me in the forest about sunset tomarrow. And i'll help you master chakra. "

(erm.. just make a new topic)
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:30 am

Alucard nods his thanks, nice smelling blood he thinks absentmindedly, but i must not let my urges get the better of me he thought whilst seeming to fade away into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sasoko

Sasoko

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Sasoko nodded also, sitting back down. She still waited for Jun here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasoko's Medic Nin Training   Sasoko's Medic Nin Training I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasoko's Medic Nin Training
Page 1 of 1