Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nowhere to put this really........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Nowhere to put this really........ Left_bar_bleue100/100Nowhere to put this really........ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Nowhere to put this really........ Left_bar_bleue100/100Nowhere to put this really........ Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village: leaf

Nowhere to put this really........ Empty
PostSubject: Nowhere to put this really........   Nowhere to put this really........ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 pm

Okay to start with, this is to all members that either havent recieved a pm or heard about it. So yeah, and due the fact that he/she or w.e claims that their leaving permanently. This is your chance to comment upon the situation at hand.

--------------------
From~ Sou
--------------------

Many of you know about slade's site and many of you enjoy it and rightly you should but i think some of you should be reminded. Slade is a horrible rp'er and a worse site owner. I tried to make the site better by removing Uchiha from the list of usable Clans. many of you may ask; "Why it seems like a nice clan?" it is because of these factors

1. uchiha can copy any justu it observes
2. uchiha can predict and defeat any taijutsu used on it as well as any ninjutsu used on it
3. it can use devastating attacks like Tsukyomi Amaterasu and Susan'oo
4. it is impervious to all Genjutsu
5. it can make some one immortal at the Eternal Mangekyou level

If you still think this is a good clan for forum rping may i remind you that the writer of the anime killed all but a few of them off at the beginning of the anime so there shouldn't be many if any of the Uchiha still roaming around

Back to the matter at hand. This site practically gives you anything you want and for some New person to walk in and suddenly have all the power in the world is very frustrating for
the experience rp'ers who have more often than not had to acquire their power through very long rp sessions.

if you still like this site through all that may i suggest that you leave because truthfully you are not a very good fan if all you want is everything.

a few parting words to the admins and i will be leaving this site permanently

Slade,

I am tired of trying to help you and definitely tired of defending you. more often then not i have had to make dark promise not to go berserk on you so he and i will be leaving after this. i still wish you the best of luck but i refuse to brand myself with your poor excuse of a site. i am amazed you can even call yourself and rp'er when you can barely fill out a character sheet satisfactorily. i hope that your site manages to stay afloat but i do not care to rp on it anymore if you insist on calling me a dick for trying to improve upon it

Alexia,

i have nothing more to say to you than stop ripping off clans and learn how to rp better but from what i have heard most of the sites you have gone to have shunned you because you have ruined them so whatev have fun being stuck up

Mistress0Venom aka Ryu,

I apologize for what i said about you earlier but it turns out i was wrong and i will admit that i can make mistakes occasionally (GET THE HINT ALEXIA?!?)

Slikver, Koenken and Raikuni,

I hope you continue to rp with myself and dark when his new site (which shall remain nameless so slade can find and fuck it up) gets off the ground

To all members who are still reading,

if you are interested in rping with us e-mail me at Secretroute2everybody@yahoo.com and i will send you a link to the new sites

Sincerely (yeah right),
Sousuke Unagai
Back to top Go down

Nowhere to put this really........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG with other animes :: Other :: Misc Stuff-
Jump to: