Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attack the leaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Attack the leaf Left_bar_bleue100/100Attack the leaf Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Village:

Attack the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Attack the leaf   Attack the leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Tank throws 5 exploding kunais each going in 5 different directions. Tank was making sure that his mission was to kill everyone from the leaf. Tank put on his black hat and smiled showing part of his teeth. Tank put on a black mask. The mask was so black it was so hard to see. Tank seen some kids playing black jacks but as the bounce the ball Tank threw a kunai causing the ball to fly to the wall. Tank seemed angry at the leaf. Tank the round house kicked some ninjas in the face and stab a few kids. Tank set up bombs all around the village waiting for it to blow. Tank was wearing all black so when it hits night he will have a upper hand advantage. Tank pulled out his sword throwing it at a poor defensless women with her daughter. You are going to die you ugly b**** said Tank smiling as he cracked his neck.Pulling out a kunai pointing at her head and saying Should i stab you here? or here? maybe here? ya i will stab you there said Tank pointing to her head her chest and her leg.
Back to top Go down

Attack the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the leaf   Attack the leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:16 pm

Kyuushi spotted the man in an instand and shot a single arrow hitting him in the hand and pinning it to his arm. "just what do you think you're doing?" she asked not bothering to wait for an answer. she drew six orbs in the air and waited. "goodbye fool. Let this be a lesson not to mess with my village." she said releasing the devastating attack which flew through Tank's head. "Focal Point, Six Guardian's Quiet Stream." she muttered turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
Taski Hayashi

Taski Hayashi

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

Attack the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the leaf   Attack the leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:17 pm

{thx]
Back to top Go down

Attack the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the leaf   Attack the leaf I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm

(yw)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attack the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack the leaf   Attack the leaf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack the leaf
Page 1 of 1