Naruto RPG with other animes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A mix of Naruto and other animes

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni

Go down 
+6
Gaara
Raikuni
Shima Tokage
Mistress0Venom
Koenken
xXLightxDarkXx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xXLightxDarkXx
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
Akatsuki Leader/ Rin'negan Master/Rokudou Sennin/Former Amekage/Ring: Rei(Zero)/Right Thumb
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Chakra:
Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Left_bar_bleue100000/100000Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Empty_bar_bleue  (100000/100000)
Village: rain

Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Empty
PostSubject: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Pein's actions(Deva)

Holding the sword piece, he pulled the cloth off, waiting for the rest of Akatsuki. Slamming his hand down, palm opened, a sequence of Poof!'s could be heard as Pein summoned all of the paths. They were just outside of the barrier, the invisible barrier that detected all abnormal movements.

"Do you remember how this barrier works?" Nagato asked, Dark knowing that he had shown him a memory of how he attacked Konoha before. Nagato's appearance was different than usual; he looked...younger. His red hair was as long as it had been when he was with Yahiko early in his life. Whatever the case was, Dark couldn't be bothered.

"Of course...That's why I summoned all of the Paths. I'm going to attack like you did..." Dark answered, feeling the excitement of it all welling up. But this wasn't how he felt; his actual feelings consisted of worry. Worry of losing any members. Anger, anger at letting Hachibi slip through his grip.

"Stop bothering me....I know you're excited to relive the moment of destroying this great village..." Those last words echoed on and on, Nagato's chuckle drowned out by the sound of the beating wind.

Pein's actions(Human)

His blank facial expression was revealed after the fierce wind ran across the land, the grass dancing along to its silent rhythm.

Pein's actions(Asura)

Standing tall, his eyes were glued on the objects ahead of him.

Pein's actions(Animal)

Amongst the silence that had engulfed the group, a chuckle could be heard, coming from Pein as he crouched down, ready to summon his loyal beasts.

Pein's actions(Preta)

Sighing, Pein stood still, his eyes bouncing around the trees looking for a way through the thick forest.

Pein's actions(Naraka)

"I hope they get here soon..." Growled Pein, Dark growing impatient. Although this wasn't the first step towards his grand goal but it had to do. Hachibi was most important, so as soon as the ones he had in mind came, he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Koenken

Koenken

Character sheet
Health:
Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Left_bar_bleue100/100Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Chakra:
Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Left_bar_bleue100/100Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Koenken walked up hiding in the shade of the trees his bandanna over his eyes. "Leader-sama why couldnt we do the invasion by night I have strong aversions to light you know" he slowly sat down in the grass waiting for a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:24 pm

Hisagi leapt from the tree he was in down to where dark now stood. "Oi you attackin this village then?" Hisagi didn't wait for a reply before continuing. "Name's Hisagi, Hisagi Shuuehi and i want to help. this village has caused me nothin but grief and i know it like the back of my-" Hisagi looked at his hand which bore a fresh cut, "oh, well that's new." he said grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Mistress0Venom
Admin
Mistress0Venom

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: rock

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:25 pm

*appears, holding a medium-sized, blue teddy bear with a white bow tie, in her arms, hair in a pair of childish pig tails."
Do we split up into teams, or do we just free-style?

If its free style, I call dibs on the Hokage Tower
That bimbo HAS to go!

*nuzzles the bear, smiling happily*

<3 I'm looking forward to this. <3
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Acid falls from the sky and incinerates a building. A cackle of a psychopath pierces the silence as you see a 2 figures falling from the sky, one humanoid, the other a quadraped. When they hit the ground, they are immediatly replaced by logs and you hear a snap in the nearby woods as Kei and I emerge from it. "I'll never get tired of jumping off of mountains..." Kei hissed with agreement and followed me into the group.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
mizukage/ lightning master/ levina leader/ 6 tailed bijuu/ admin
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm

the sky grew black very quickly and white lightning lit up the sky. suddenly a huge lightning form emerged from the clouds. it was in the form of a giant dragon hea and approached the ground. as it approached it aimed a few miles out of konoha and hit the ground. creating a huge explosion that sent a shockwave through the ground and make an earthquake in the village. laughing lightly raikuni appears running. suddenly comeing to a halt next to dark.

raikuni stood there quietly with his 6 tails behind him. the tails were abbout 3 feet long and a combination of white and yellow. the hair looked like lightning bolts. the tails discharged constantly and glowed lightly. his long white hair flowed down his back with a tiny tint of yellow in them. kunis eyes were a glowing yellow, and his face was stern. he was wearing his akatsuki robe and ring while he was on the akatsukis job.

kuni looked down on one of his brothers paths and spoke quietly

brother are we ready to begin? raijuu is getting anxious and i dont like to hold him when we are preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: leaf

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Gaara's turquoise eyes shone in the light as he paced over towards Dark and his paths. With one of his hands Gaara held his cloak closed, while the other lay lazily at his side. A light breeze made his brick-red hair slowly sway from side to side. He stopped at Dark's side and glanced in the direction of the village.

"So im back here again..."

He watched as the akatsuki members all approached Dark's path and stood by them. Looking up at Dark (Deva Path XD) he asked...

"When do we begin?"

Last edited by Gaara on Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm

slikver walks up and yells"WHAT'S WITH THE LOUD ENTRANCES THEY'RE GONNA KNOW WE'RE HERE" then sighs and mumbles to himself"god i feel like im working with a bunch of idiots"
Back to top Go down
Drizzy

Drizzy

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 am

Drizz appers at the gates of his fomer village.He cant some what feel sad for what had happen but he didnt care he was ready to do what his leader command (im adding more sleepy i have to get on a plane tomarro)
Back to top Go down
Gaara

Gaara

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: leaf

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:58 am

(hey, im just wondering whos the actual hokage?)

Gaara stood next Deva path's side awaiting the final order to attack. He continued to watch as more Akatsuki members began to show up.

I know they want to make dramatic entrances but they could be abit more...stealthy..

Whilst watching Dark and waiting for an order he began to wonder if any of the members penetrated the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:04 am

A shadow spreads across the area, blackening the vicinity around the Akatsuki members, a pair of orange tinted goggles and a set of white teeth smiling pycopathically are visable. Alucard walks out of the shadows, grinning maniacally, "Greetings, friends." he says simply, "i do hope that this village may prove a challenge" he adds, approaching dark.
Back to top Go down
Raikuni
Raikuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:28 am

raikuni yawns looking at everyone in the small area. the pitch black clouds covered the sky and lit the area with white lightning. stareing at everyone raikuni began to think, "this is pathetic. suck weak people here. seems like my brother and i are the only ones who have real power". as raikuni thought he looked up and suddenly the wind became more violent. the lightning began raining down on the village. the villagers would think nothing of it except that its a normal lightning storm.

as it rained down raikuni watched over it and waited. slowly yellow chakra began covering his body and it covered a single tail. his entire body grew in size and yellow chakra circled him. the sheer pressure of it forced everyone to take a step back as he ginned. his hair turned yellow and his voice was growled. he crouched down to the ground.

brother i think we should begin. once you say i will commence the first attack.
Back to top Go down
xXLightxDarkXx
xXLightxDarkXx

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: rain

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:25 am

Pein's actions(Deva)

"As soon as Sousuke is here, Slikver, he and you will leave here with my nin dogs. I need you to track Hachibi and bring her back...quietly. If it means that you must silence her, so be it. Do not make a huge ruckus. This ones enough..." Dark finally said after a few more Akatsuki members arrived. All the Pein's stood there, faces blank of any emotion. Raising his right hand, he slammed it down onto the ground, summoning the scroll his tracking master entrusted him with. Biting his thumb, he unraveled the scroll and ran it across the empty space, making a few handsigns afterward. With one final sign, he slammed his hand down once more, summoning the nin dogs.

Nin Dogs(Pakkun)

"Whoa! What the...Last time I remembered being summoned was by Kakashi," Pakkun, who led the pack, was as small as ever.

Pein's actions(Deva)

"I need you to track someone for me...Here's the scent..." Dark said, Pein handing Pakkun the piece of cloth. As all of the dog sniffed it, they barked in unison, ready to go.

Nin Dogs(Pakkun)

"Alright. I never thought I'd be working for a Rinnegan master, let alone Akatsuki. Haaaa...times are changing...Okay, just tell me when to leave and I'll have them scatter!" Pakkun barked, jumping onto a pile of rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://clashofgoodandevil.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Alya Iuni

Alya Iuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:35 am

Alya wlks in and stands next to ryu holding a ragtime doll with a red ribbon hanging from her long ponytail (this i gonna be soooooo fucking awsome)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theninjaway.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:42 am

Sousuke flickered into the area near the group and waited. "Are we getting this started anytime soon?" he asked glancing over to dark
Back to top Go down
Mistress0Venom
Admin
Mistress0Venom

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village: rock

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:04 pm

*Ignores silvker, thinking her entrance was very James Bond, before she looks at the girl next to her*
Oh my Kami, you fight with dolls too?!
Can I hold it? You can hold Mr.Boom!
*waits patiently for a reply*

Dark-Sama, do I get to eat people?
Back to top Go down
Slikver

Slikver

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:56 pm

slikver turns into an eagle with the akatsuki ring on his toe and he flaps his wings making a huge gust of wind"im ready" and he flys up and starts to circle
Back to top Go down
Alya Iuni

Alya Iuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:05 pm

She smiled happily sure you cn hold her ^^ She hands ryu the rag time doll nd smiles.
Back to top Go down
Shima Tokage

Shima Tokage

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:17 am

*looks around and smiles* this... is ...gonna... be.... SO... effin kickass... I can't wait to slaughter those piece of shit Inuzuka! *smiles at kei*
Back to top Go down
Alya Iuni

Alya Iuni

Character sheet
Health:
Chakra:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:30 pm

Alya smiled and looked oer the horizen and smiled....."hmph..." she pulled on the ribbon trailing frm her braid :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni   Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full scale attack on Konohagakure of Hi no Kuni
Page 1 of 1